Saudi Ground Services was established in 2011 in line with the Strategic Intent espoused by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to open up the aviation sector in the future. SGS is an amalgamation of the three ground service providers that were operative within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, namely Saudi Arabian Airline Ground Services (SAAGS), National Handling Services (NHS) and Attar Ground Handling (Attar Travel Co). All the three companies have a rich history as ground service providers providing quality service to their clientele. The seamless integration of the three companies has firmly established SGS on a path of growth and consolidation wherein SGS has been engineered to leverage the strengths of all the three entities to merge into a culture of excellence.
Provide safe, secure and efficient service to all its customers, thereby ensuring a continuity and profitability of the business.
We will become the most preferred and respected ground handling service provider delivering sustainable value by
- Providing professional Ground Handling Services to our esteemed Customer Airlines.
- Achieving excellence in Safety, Quality and Security in Operations
- Focusing on the culture of sustainability
- Ensuring growth and delivering value to the stakeholders
- Constantly improving innovation to our services, processes and our products.
- Strengthening the reputation as the safest and reliable Ground Service Provider in Saudi Arabia
- Using the latest tools, methods, thoughts and policies in order to continually improve ourselves, keeping safety and security in focus and keep abreast with the demands of the modern world.