Saudi Ground Services Co. Announces Calling Candidature for Board Members Elections
Saudi Ground Services announces the opening of membership in the Board of Directors upcoming cycle, which will be for 3 years starting from 06th May 2022G until 05th May 2025G.
Every shareholder has the right to nominate himself or another person person/s for membership of the Board of Directors, in accordance with his ownership in the company’s capital and the regulations issued by the competent authorities. The nominee is requested to submit his nomination application during the specified period for nomination and in accordance with the conditions and controls mentioned above along with controls and forms attached here to.
The nomination process will be in accordance with the provisions of the Saudi Companies Law and its implementing regulations issued by the Ministry of Commerce and the Corporate Governance Regulations issued by the Capital Market Authority, in addition to the company’s bylaws and the company’s policies, standards and procedures for membership in the Board of Directors approved by the assembly general meeting.
Noting that, date of General Assembly Meeting will be announced later after obtaining approvals needed from the authorities.
Type of Assembly: New Session
Assembly Start Date: 2022-05-06 Corresponding to 1443-10-05
Assembly End Date: 2025-05-05 Corresponding to 1446-11-07
Number of members: 9
Application Start Date: 2021-11-01 Corresponding to 1443-03-26
Application End Date: 2021-12-31 Corresponding to 1443-05-27
Applications Submission Method: The nomination application, its attachments of below mentioned forms shall be sent during the specified nomination period attention to the secretary of the nomination and remuneration committee – Governance department through one of the following options:
1) By hand – delivered to company’s headquarters with a receipt conformation to be issued to the nominee by the company.
2) to send it by mail to the company head office at the following address Jeddah 21572, Saudi Arabia – King Abdulaziz Road, Al-Basateen Dist. At Al-Yasmeen Center.
3) to send it by email email@example.com (with the original documents sent to company address)
for more information please call number 0126909999 EXT (8866) (8803)
Applicants for Board of Directors nomination must meet the following requirements:
1. Submit a letter signed by the candidate including the candidate CV, educational qualifications, work experience, contact numbers (landline and mobile), address and email the candidate.
2. Submit a copy of national identity card and family record.
3. Provide a statement of the companies in which the candidate previously held membership in their board of directors, the date of the membership, expiry date, and the legal form of the company.
4. Submit a statement of the companies which he is still a member of their boards of directors with statement of the date of membership and the legal form of the company, knowing that the candidate cannot participate in the membership of the board of directors of more than five joint stock companies listed in the financial market at one time.
5. Submitting a statement of the companies or institutions that the nominated member participates in managing or owning.
6. Disclosing any case of conflict of interest that includes the existence of any direct or indirect interest in the business and contracts made for the account of the company or his participation in a business that would compete with the company, or its competition in one of the branches of the activity that it is engaged in.
7. Fill out candidacy forms issued by the capital market authority no (3) and no (1) for the CV (attached) and submit it to the candidacy application in the two formats (words – pdf), which can be obtained through website of the capital market authority (https://cma.org.sa/RulesRegulations/FormsSite/Pages/default.aspx ).
8. If the candidate has previously served as a member of the board of directors of Saudi ground services company, must attach with the candidacy application a statement from the general secretariat of the company`s board of directors, if it includes:
a. The number of board meetings held during the last term in which he became a member of the board, the number of meetings he attended in person, and the percentage of his attendance compared to the total meeting held.
b. Committees in which the member participated, the number of meetings held by each of those committees during each year of the session, the number of meetings he attended, and the percentage of his attendance compared to the total meetings held.
c. Summary of the financial results achieved by the company during each year of the term.
voting in the General Assembly for the new session of the Board is limited to candidates who meet the term, condition and the clarified criteria set forth in this announcement. The Nominations and Remunerations Committee will consider the differentiation between candidates based on educational qualifications, practical experience and familiarity with the company’s activity.